MachineShop Device Relationship Management (DRM) is the set of tools you need for managing your connected products through their entire lifecycle - from zero-touch deployment, to configuration, wellness monitoring, software updates and even de-commissioning.
Device Relationship Management provides missing management tools for a wide range of key stakeholders within your team and your customers’ organizations.
Your customers care about the way they deploy, monitor and manage your products - It’s time to take Device Relationship Management more seriously.
MachineShop DRM™ is a powerful, yet easy to use, offering that provides immense value to your Product Management, Engineering and Services teams.
- Define the set of products or devices that you want to deploy, monitor and manage
- Upload devices individually or in volume with simple wizard-based tools
- Define the attributes you want to actively monitor for individual or groups of devices
- Define users that will have access to the system and manage what access privileges they will have
- Define device and network configurations by product line, customer, geography and more
- Zero-Touch Configuration remotely provides devices with their entire set of configuration settings upon deployment and initial boot
- Configurations include credentials and certificates for upstream service, application and infrastructure integrations
- Remotely schedule, automate or manually push new configurations to individual devices or any combination of device groups.
- Define and manage parameters of heartbeat and wellness monitoring
- Define and manage alert conditions and act upon device or network abnormalities
- Retrieve diagnostic data reports on demand so you’re equipped with the information you need
- Monitor, report and audit connection metadata to determine root cause of device reporting issues
- Load and manage software images and files for download to devices
- Configure devices with cached software versions for faster, more efficient software loads
- Schedule reliable software updates for off-hours so your customers aren’t interrupted
- Audit reports on software updates to see what’s been updated, and where failures might have occurred
- Reliably issue device configuration changes at any time without a hitch
- Decommissioning devices is as simple as deleting from service for both individual and groups of devices
- Terminate devices regardless of connectivity status
- Safely transmit sensitive data on end-of-life devices to the cloud
- Receive detailed insight with Decommission Status Update reports